I was going to write a blog post about ten things that annoy me, but I found I could only think of three! And then I figured if there only three things in the world that REALLY annoy me, then life must be pretty good 🙂
So I started thinking about the things that don’t annoy me and there are hundreds….
To narrow that down, what about things that make me joyful? I wonder if the same things make other people joyful too…
So here goes:
- My little dog Archie’s happy little face greeting me when I get home from work, his tail wagging frantically as he rushes to greet me
- Snow covered peaks on the fells, especially now I can see them on the drive home from work! Tonight it was almost daylight and they looked glorious.
- snowdrops trying to emerge into what they think is spring. I only hope they don’t get too confused when the weather turns colder..
- Sunsets. Tonight the sun was just a huge ball of red hovering above the Irish sea. Wonderful
- Oranges. Don’t they just taste superb at this time of year?
- My comfy bed, although once in there I get so cosy I don’t want to venture out into the cold mornings
- Jake Thackaray. Just been listening to his music and he is so underrated. a talent that should be given more air time
- Meditation. Nuff said 🙂
- colours. And how to make and mix them. Such satisfaction when I match a colour first time!
- My new piano and the fact that I’m so out of practice. what a great challenge to learn all over again. Bought a book about blues piano and am so excited about learning blues.
- Daylight. I’m going for a walk every lunchtime and this week it’s been so fab in the sunshine…
- Australia. I can’t stop remembering what a brilliant holiday I had last year.
- the countryside – I couldn’t live in a city, although I do love visiting them. But I’m always happy to come home to the countryside.